WaterRower With S4 Monitor
The WaterRower is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for color. The WaterRower has been designed for High Traffic Areas such as Commercial Gyms, Studios, Rehabilitation Clinics, etc. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quietness and smoothness of use.
0% APR FOR 12 MONTHS
Enquiry about WaterRower With S4 Monitor
Benefits of the WaterRower
- A Lifelong Investment – The WaterRower in either wood or metal construction is engineered for life, making it the perfect investment for your health.
- Unique WaterFlywheel Resistance – Infinitely variable, smooth and natural, the WaterRower’s self-regulating resistance is suitable for any user.
- Award Winning Design – The WaterRower has won design industry accolades and has been exhibited at London’s Museum of Design
- Soothingly Silent – The WaterRower is designed to be non-intrusive, distinctly quieter than air resistance rowers, mechanical treadmills, and other cardio equipment.
- Minimal Space – The WaterRower has a surprisingly compact footprint and stores conveniently upright when not in use.
- Low Maintenance – Unlike chain driven air rowing machines, there is no need to oil chains or clean vents. Each WaterRower comes supported by an extensive factory backed warranty.
- No Running Costs – With no external power cord required, you can workout wherever you want.
- Ethically Produced – Handcrafted in the USA from sustainably managed Appalachian Forest hardwoods.
- Performance Monitor – Designed to be simple to operate with a QuickStart function, while offering a feature-rich range of advanced options for users that desire more information.