Nautilus Leverage High Row
The Nautilus LeverageTM line offers a one-of-a-kind plate-loaded experience with features that outshine the competition. Leverage features stainless steel knurled grips, assisted seat adjustments and user defined pre-stretch settings. Using multiple levers and cams, Leverage creates a unique lifting profile for each movement that maximizes the mechanics of the human body. With a sleek look and integrated storage, the Leverage strength line will appeal to facility operators and their members. It’s all about the feel and once you’ve worked out on Leverage, pushing and pulling weight plates will never be the same.
Enquiry about Nautilus Leverage High Row
- Stainless steel knurled grip
- Max capacity 270 lbs (123 kg) per arm
- Starting resistance 6.6 lbs (7 kg) per arm
- Unilateral, diverging independent arm motion
- Intuitive touch points and user friendly gas assisted seat adjust
- One-of-a-kind lever and cam system for optimum biomechanics
- Low load points for safe and simple use
- Integrated plate storage
- Adjustable chest pad for optimal pre-stretch
- Weight plates sold separately
There are no reviews yet.