Nautilus Leverage Ab Crunch
The Nautilus LeverageTM line offers a one-of-a-kind plate-loaded experience with features that outshine the competition. Leverage features stainless steel knurled grips, assisted seat adjustments and user defined pre-stretch settings. Using multiple levers and cams, Leverage creates a unique lifting profile for each movement that maximizes the mechanics of the human body. With a sleek look and integrated storage, the Leverage strength line will appeal to facility operators and their members. It’s all about the feel and once you’ve worked out on Leverage, pushing and pulling weight plates will never be the same.
Enquiry about Nautilus Leverage Ab Crunch
- Stainless steel knurled grip
- Max capacity 270 lbs (123 kg) per arm
- Starting resistance 28 lbs (13 kg) per arm
- Combination of upper and lower movement arms reinvents the original Nautilus Abdominal Crunch (the ‘clamshell’) with modern-day technology
- Four-bar linkage on upper movement arm provides a moving axis of rotation around the thoracic region of the spine for ultimate user feel
- Low load points for safe and simple use
- Weight plates sold separately
There are no reviews yet.