Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer
Inspire’s FT1 for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. These unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles, giving you a more efficient workout. The Inspire FT1 is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strengthen their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight.
0% APR FOR 12 MONTHS
Enquiry about Inspire FT1 Functional Trainer
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- Instructional Flip Chart: Offers color photos with over 40 different exercises right at your finger tips
- User-friendly adjustments: The quick, one-handed adjustable high/low pulley system adjusts to more than 30 height positions for all of your exercise needs
- Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout
- Split Resistance: .5 resistance ratios provide a smooth, continuous feel and a longer range of motion for more versatility in your exercise movements
- Weight Stacks: 2- 165 lb Commercial Weight Stacks with Solid Guide Rods and Center Drilled Weight Plates
- Rotating Accessory Holder: Includes the Multi-Functional Belt, Easy Curl Bar, Straight Bar, Ankle Cuff, Swing Handle, Tricep Rope, 2- Single Handles, and 2- 5 lb add-on weights
- Options Available: 50 lbs Weight Stack add-on
There are no reviews yet.