Body Solid SPR250 Squat Stand
Constructed with 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel, the SPR250 offers a robust 1000lb weight capacity. The optional safety spotter arms (SPRSA) feature 1” hole spacing for a perfect fit.
The SPR250 base frame can be assembled at multiple widths, allowing for usage with 5’, 6’ and 7’ Olympic bars, offering unbeatable customization for facilities with space concerns. With the adjustable width and small footprint, the SPR250 can fit comfortably in multiple applications including home gyms, garage gyms as well as group training facilities.
Designed for use with squats, pack pulls, deadlifts, overhead press, power cleans and more.
Enquiry about Body Solid SPR250 Squat Stand
- Adjustable frame fits 5’,6’ and 7’ Olympic bars
- 3” x 3” 11-gauge steel
- 1” hole spacing for optional safety spotters (SPRSA)
- Includes 2 premium J-cup liftoffs
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Product Weight: 141.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 51.2”L x 59.4”W x 72.7”H
There are no reviews yet.